Traditional Thai Massage is a very old therapeutic art. Combine yoga postures at a passive level for the receiver through pressure on the Sen lines and Marma Points.
This type of massage includes a set of body techniques whose main purpose is the physical and energetic regulation of the individual through pressures, stretching and manipulations that are intended to unblock areas of our body that are suitable energy.
What is sought through the digital pressures and the yoga asanas is to stretch and unblock the energy flow of the meridians, balancing the "Qui" of the body, favoring better blood circulation and improving the systems, stimulating self-healing of the same body.
• Improves posture.
• Tones the nervous, circulatory and lymphatic systems.
• Increases the flexibility of the muscles, ligaments, tendons, while strengthening it, preventing injuries.
• Regulates moods, harmonizing the connection between mind, body and spirit.
• Strengthens the immune system.
• Reduces stress by providing a high degree of relaxation.
• Improves respiratory capacity.
• Articular Pain.
• Sciatica, hernia.
The Thai Massage changed my life, it is a source of inspiration.
When I started to practice it I saw how my body changed, how my emotions were repositioned.
It is a complete technique of great therapeutic value at a physical, mental, emotional and energetic level.
When I give Thai Massage the person gives you back the energy with which you also feel relaxed.
For me the Thai Massage is an inner strength.
A cleanliness of body and soul.
Nadia Shuaib is our Thai Massage expert.
€ 50 / Session 90 minutes
€ 40 / Session 60 minutes
Check for our special bonuses.
THAI MASSAGE PHONE AND CONTACT INFORMATION: 647 750 797